6.01.2009

I cried... full out

NOW... if you are an active reader of my blog... you know I only cry in the comfort of my room... nobody around... occasionally while blogging... but NEVER EVER in front of people...
WELLLLLL
Today... I ruined it.
The first time since we MOVED here that I cried in front of "non-family members." I walked out of Mrs. Ridleys room, and gave her a huge hug. I have a fear that I will not return to the school. She was standing with Mr. Charlie... who is also a familiar name to this blog.
I started to tear up, and Elle came out... then Mr. Charlies goodbye came
It went something like this:
"I love ya kid...
I hope we see you back next year... you are a great addition to our school."
Then a hug
and I bawled all the way to the bus... and part of the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment