6.06.2009

Great day indeed.

THERE IS SO MUCH to blog about.
I will start with the begining of the day. I was in a social mood, so I called one of my mommy's. I was on the phone with her, smiling, and being happy... when my mom came out to tell me that I was going to be a big sister again... but not her baby... oh no no... that would be too easy... it had to be my biological fathers baby...
FIRST, I was like, oh, blow it off... but, I then realized, it is the biological equivalent of Kris or Justin to me... and I then realized... that child will be my sibling...

OK... so then, I am sitting with my brother on the porch, and we decided to go out and play outside like when we were little. We got a ball out and played for a few hours... games with no rules... simply chasing the ball around... no objective, no points... just my turn, your turn type thing... it was so fun... we didn't come inside until 9 at night.
=D

2 comments:

  1. Are you SURE that someone isn't writing a script and you are just the actress playing out some writer's imagination? ;-)

    Congratulations on the new sibling. You may not see much of each other, but you will always be related.

    Your brother is lucky to have a big sister like you. At this age many just blow off their younger sibs and hang with people their own age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, it was all a big lie that he played on dad to see how he would react he didnt even tell dad the truth until a couple of days later...he is so dumb he thinks shit like that is funny and it isnt....i wish he would stop being a dumbass

    ReplyDelete