6.03.2009

What a magnificant day


I woke up, hopped in the shower, and headed out the door.
Brandon picked me up to go to Starbucks, and we ended up ALL over Seymour.
I went in and got my report card and OFFICIALLY (secretly) know all of my electives and teachers for next year... I also know my core classes for next year... and 2 of those teachers.
I am super excited.
THEN we had our tie-dye party for church... and had to make 2 more shirts for GUESS WHO (i'm excited)?!?! Gavin and Elle, Mrs. Ridleys kids, who will be JOINING us next week... YAY!!!
THEN... tomorrow, me, my mom, my dad, and my brothers are meeting Mrs. Ridley and her kids at Dollywood. I am excited (yes, Anonymous, the dreadful dolly parton place.... haha)

1 comment:

  1. I guess it's not so dreadful if one is there with friends and family. And I guess it wouldn't kill me to listen to a few verses of "9 to 5".

    Another beautiful pic. It makes one feel as if one is standing there watching the sunset (or is it sunrise!?) It is sunrise! Just checked the image again...dew/condensation on the neighbors car glass. Yes, an alternate universe version of me is solving great mysteries by looking at nearly invisible clues...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete