6.05.2009

Yesterday was amazing epitomized

OK. So WEDNESDAY night, we had people over for church and did our tie-dye party. Amazingness.
THEN YESTERDAY... I woke up bright and early, as always, and reached for my phone to check my texts. I just KNEW it was an amazing day at the start.
We headed to my school to pick up some paperwork... and then we were off to Dollywood.
My mom and I love spending time together, even though it is something we seldom do... SO... we rode a couple rides together... and I got a text to let me know Mrs. Ridley was there to meet me... so I split to find them. I met up, and her daughter and I rode coasters all day. She and her son rode something else while we rode Thunderhead... and we met back up for Tennessee Tornado. It was a total BLAST. We met up with my mom and dad for lunch, and my mom FINALLY got to meet Mrs. Ridley... after all that. It went well, I would say.
Then they left for a game, and I took my parents on my 2 favorite coasters. AFTER that, we headed out, and went on to karate.
My mom and I have been doing karate and I really enjoy spending time with her. We always have a blast together, and now, if she ever has the urge to beat me... I have self defense... LOL. =)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are in a good place - with friends and family. Mrs. Ridley must trust you quite a bit - and I know why. When you trust in someone that trust is often returned.

    Ah karate...

    ...so if someone says "Sami Simplicity kicks ass" it will be the literal truth...and in more ways than one.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete