6.05.2009

What to do?

We have a whole summer ahead of us... and I am already wanting to get back to school. I seems forever I wanted to grow up, and be out of school... now, I just want to stay in high school... and never leave. These are the greatest moments... and life is SO short.... I want to be young forever...
=(
The only person I have ever FALLEN in love with will not even acknowledge me when I walk by now... so I feel... so down... i just want to stay in school... where I am LOVED, and smart, and on top of my game...
I am just rambling on now... in a bad mood you could say... just venting

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Busy Mama because you only have one life to live so why waste it feeling down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on top of your game wherever you are. If someone doesn't return your love - that's THEIR loss not yours. Things happen for a reason. Sometimes we may not see the whole picture and don't see that what we feel is bad - is actually one of the best things to happen to us. Someone may win the Lotto only to get hit by a car the next week. By not winning, perhaps their entire future is changed and it saves them from something far worse than not being rich.

    Relationships can be like that too. We may think we are heading in one direction and find ourselves pulled in another when we hang around certain people.

    Blessings are often concealed. We probably couldn't count the number of blessings we receive in our lives, that have manifested in ways we don't see and have been spared all sorts of circumstances we will never know.

    ReplyDelete