6.07.2009

I Love My Crazy Church Family



OK. We had our church's annual commUNITY picnic today. It was absolutely amazing. Elle and Gavin joined in on our uniteen fun... and we washed windows for community service. Mrs. Ridley MAY be doing one of the classes at church with us. I would be so happy. EITHER WAY, she will be joining us when I lead service...
OK... so there was a splash park at the park where we had our picnic. I finally got Brandon to jump in with me. We had a blast... BUT... douche bag gay lover of mine decided to TEXT my ex... from whose phone? MY PHONE... SO.... I got really ticked... but I got over it...
haha.
ANYWAY... I'll blog a bit more later... time to rest with my cousin who just arrived...

Love Always
--
Sami

5 comments:

  1. BUT.. You still love me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Wow. I'm going to change my handle. Because you now have TWO anonymous posters. And If the new anonymous is your ex...well...that's just going to makes things confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..and that WAS a very douche bag thing for your gay lover to do. And once more...Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. OK... well, actually, I am almost 100% it was brandon

    ReplyDelete