6.10.2009

I want to go...

I want to go. I don't know where. I want to plan a HUGE trip, and just... go. I want to really just up and leave...
I don't dislike my life here... I actually have grown quite fond of it... I just want to see all the people I love so much. All of the people who are everywhere. BUT... there are so so many here who I could not stand to leave. So many.
I think I will write a book. I know I have said it previously... but... It is something I really wanted to do for a long time... and in the book... I will make a main character a 16 year old girl... much like myself... and then... the characters around her will be those in my life. And SHE, unlike me... will just... go.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun project for the summer - or even a career - becoming an author. Who knows? Maybe..just maybe...you're the next J.K.Rowling. Kids will be lining up at midnight to get the latest installment of Sami Simplicity's ongoing teen tales.

    Naturally, I expect an autographed copy before the books hit the shelves at Barnes & Noble. ;-)

    ReplyDelete