6.09.2009

I am not sure...

I love how things went today. We spent the day at dollywood, and I re-tanned... have not cried in a while... and I am happy with it. I went the whole day without texting everyone... I only sent 6 texts today... that is a record.
I did, however... spend the WHOLE time reminiscing in memories I had with Casey... and then more into the 'other family' I developed in being in the relationship. I realized today how much I was influenced by him, and how much it affected my life in this new state. I moved here... and poof... I was with him all the time. It was crazy. I met all of his friends... he met none of mine... it was the weirdest relationship I have ever been in. Being away from home let me change for him... but... I don't know what to do... because I also changed religiously... and if I change back to who I was, it won't be the me I have grown to love... but, that is the me he originally fell in love with...
So... in changing back to who I was before I was changed by him, and lost him... am I changing for him...?

1 comment:

  1. Listen within. The answers to all questions reside there. ;-)

    ReplyDelete