5.10.2009

♥ affirm //

OK. Last night I had FUN. Judi came over and we tie-dyed shirts. It was very therapudic in a way... After the dying was done, we dug into craft supplies, and made unique decorated "nurturing" affirmations for EVERY person in the church as a mothers day event. It was amazing. Mine says "I allow my insecurities to become limitless wisdom."
AFTER she left... the power went out, and was out from about 10pm to 2am... We went in the front yard... and the lights were out for atleast 7 miles (I recieved lots of texts from friends in the county). SOOOO we decided to have glowstick party... like a rave... with no drugs (sigh). We had a blast... we laughed, and smiled... it was a great way to kick off mothers day.
Then today, we celebrated mothers day at church... and I cried as each member of our church spoke about their mom's...

No comments:

Post a Comment