5.06.2009

♥ scared //

OK. I know what fear is... and there are many types... but... I am now standing up for something I believe in regarding a teacher in school... and personally, I am scared shitless! She LIED to my mom about me... I mean... REALLY??? I was crying upset today over this teacher! But, It is what I believe in....

"God endows us with sense and intellect.
God endows us with reason we neglect.
And despite the abolition by the current inquisition,
Of any intuition that they don't choose.
When it comes to God, I can’t believe that he designed
A human being with a mind he’s not suppose to use. "

--- Paraphrase of Galileo from Godspell.

I truly believe I have support in this movement against her action. I am terrified, but i feel that God has indeed prepared me for this beyond belief... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment