5.29.2009

I can do it

I am one of the few who dislike summer... but it is true. We always move in the summer... and we never have the stability that we have in school. I go in to summer unsure of what is to come. Crazy, I know... but I hate leaving the security school offers me.... I hate leaving the people who are in it... and I hate the feeling I get when I walk out, knowing I may not come back, and I won't see those people for a long time, if I ever see them again...
So, I am going in on monday, for exam make-up day. Joyous make up day... not a single one of my classes will have a student in them... =/

1 comment:

  1. You just have to fill your time with fun and challenging things...and let your security be found in how you are following your own agenda. That way, no matter where you find yourself, or with whom, you don't lose *you*. Friends, and even family, come and go, but you *never* move away from yourself.

    Hope you aced the exams! ;-)

    ReplyDelete