5.03.2009

♥ weekend //

This weekend was pretty great. My parents were out of town... which MOST teens would be excited to get away from parents, but me... I was happy my mom FINALLY got a chance to go on this retreat. She was looking forward to it like crazy. ANYWAY, I went on a couple photography walks that were about 5 miles each... I ruined a few clothes, and walked over an hour in the rain... and I have never been so happy with myself. My parents were out of town, and I didn't take advantage of it... I stuck to ethics, and kept a smile while I was home. I used my time to better myself, and not do anything they didn't want me too... It's crazy... I am so happy with it all... YEPPERS. I will upload the pics later... Just wanted to share the tales... the pics will follow soon!

1 comment:

  1. The young woman who walked in the spring rain, taking pictures, ruining some clothes and having a wonderful time...why does that sound like something out of a modern day Jane Austen novel?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete