5.28.2009

She's the poop

MRS. RIDLEY IS THE POOP!
I have spent and am still spending the day in Mrs. Ridleys room. In 1st period, we made jewelry. =) I still need pics, I brought my camera. Then 2nd period was pretty mellow.
SO... Because Mrs. Ridley LOVES me, she bought me Taco Bell for LUNCH! How awesome. She ran to TB and left me in the class. I wrote her this big long note on the board that reads:
"OK
Mrs Ridley, you are a super-awesome amazing individual. EVEN though you were not my teacher, I know you're great. I am very happy I met you this year! You are SO nice, open-minded, and down right understanding. I really feel like I can trust you, and I whole heartedly appreciate that security. Thank you so much for all you have done!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey for scoring some TB that's the least you could do.

    And if a teacher bought me a beef chalupa...heck, I don't know what I'd do.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete