5.29.2009

Today is a blessing


I went to school, and I took my final. I have had issues with this teachers lack of positive vibes, you could say. She has been very rude to me... and I just have been the most kind, and christ like I can... WELL... I had to take her final today... and when I walked in... she gave me that look... you know, the "I don't like you" look. I smiled, and asked how her day went... heehee.
WELL... I aced that test... with a score OVER 100.
WOO. Then I went to the next class, which was Mrs. Ridley for me... sorta... haha.
I ended up going to her daughters award ceremony... and I know I have said in a previous blog how gorgeous she is... and I finally got a picture. =)
After the ceremony, we went back to the High School. It was Mrs. Ridleys planning period, so she headed out and got pizza for us... I let Elle help me out with the music we listened to, and then we taught her to make a hemp necklace, and she figured out the beading and everything on her own.
During the last period, a few kids came in... and when they left, I felt extremely welcome by Mrs. Ridley and her kids, because they were happy I was staying, and Elle was particularly a source of my happiness, because when I said I was staying, she was very happy, and her mom said that was saying a lot about her opinion of me, because usually she is ready to get rid of her moms students.... but, she insisted THEY hang around until I have to leave, and that I stay as long as I could.
I love being loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment