5.10.2009

♥ Rebecca //

Rebecca... so... I enjoyed talking to you today. Your blog post on your mom made me cry... your kids are adorable... and your take on sex not being intense exercise makes me laugh hysterically... My mom agrees... it counts... HAHA.

Anyway. the reason this is a post is because it deals with something I will want to look back at on record.

At this point in my life, I find it amazing that I got back in touch with you. It was like... just when I needed you in my life, you appeared. =) It is amazing how great you are, and I think your kids are SUPER lucky... because I remember in 4th grade, sitting on your lap while you braided my hair, and how much that made me happy. You have an amazing talent with children... and you are "fabulous!"
Happy mothers day!

1 comment:

  1. Intensity is in the eye of the beholder!!! I believe that things happen for a reason!! YOU found me when I had been questioning my teaching and allowed me to remember why I do this "job". You are an amazing young woman and I count myself lucky to be in your heart! You my dear, are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete