5.10.2009

♥ mom //











Mothers Day
It's a great day... Though I think it should be represented in the fall....
So my mom.....
OK... I have like 5 Mommy's

Cara- You are like, ALWAYS fun to handg out around... you make me smile, and we often see eye to eye... I love being called your daughter

Mama Lagana- You read me like a book... you almost have an intuitive connection with me... you never hold back, and you never fail to tell it how it is. We see eye to eye 99% of the time. I miss you like CRAZY

Jeanne- I don't really know what to put here... everything is pretty self explanitory. You seem to always know how to act, and what needs said... and you know how to empathize without acting extreme by any means. I am so grateful that you are a current part of my life.

Judi- HAHA. We can be sitting around, and I can feel your loving energy. You give the best hugs, and the best advice. You help me align my shakras, and sort out my thoughts. You have helped me on the journey (I am still on) to find myself. You are never TOO busy for me, and you always can make time when I need you. I love you!

Mom (GINA)- You know better than to ever be jealous of my other "Mommy's." You and I have the "ideal" mother-daughter relationship and I love it. You always can stop and make time, and yea, sometimes you gripe, or irritate me... but you are a great mom. You kept me... even though it ruined your plans in life... and you never have said you regret it. I love you so much that you have a lot of power to hurt my feelings...
I am not going to say you are by any means "flawless," but I WILL say that you are a PERFECT mother. You never cease to amaze me. I don't ever want to be a mom, as you know, but if I am, I hope I can be 10% the mopm you are. You are like a superhuman... you have such patience, and an ability to multitask... and this intuition that allows you to know whats on my mind before I do. I never feel it necessary to keep anything from you... and I never think I will... You are absolutely amazing... and such a beautiful person. I love you!!!




You don't give yourself enough credit. you have been through HELL and you probably have come out the strongest person I know. I will say you are my idol.

1 comment: