5.21.2009

ןɐuoıʇoɯǝ

I have officially told Mrs. Ridley the darker side of my story, and I still, did not cry in front of anyone. I teared up... but, didn't cry.
I have such a fear of crying around people. I feel so weak and vulnerable. I have to grow to trust somebody to a GREAT extent... and even then, I feel like that is when I am vulnerable...
She knows I teared up, and I felt bad then because I know it made her feel bad... BUT I finally put on a laugh to let her feel like I was OK, so she would go pick up her daughter.
Then I went inside to the school and realized she left without her pictures on pick up day... gah... I, on the bright side, got a GREAT look at her pics, and her kids are so adorable.
Ell, her daughter, looks absolutely gorgeous in the pictures, and Mrs. Deborah and I were saying AWE as we went through all the photographs.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing young woman! Trust yourself and your emotions. I understand not wanting to cry in front of anyone, but sometimes a good cry with someone who loves you can be helpful.

    ReplyDelete