5.13.2009

♥ firecrotch //







OK... so Team Firecrotch met at starbucks today. haha (Me, Brandon, Kayla, Mariah, Lexi)
We had fun. My favorite part was when me and brandon were riding home, and he REALLY opened up to me about everything... his sexuality, his conflicts, his past, his family.... and I felt pretty privileged to be let in on his life like that.
He told me about half way down the road that he REALLY wants to try our church because it is SO open... =) He will be joining us Sunday... YAY

4 comments:

  1. I'm not even going to ask where the origin of that team name comes from. ;-) Looks like everyone is having a good time though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA... it can be inferred if you look at brandon's hair... haha. We most definitely had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! So Brandon is not just a team member but is actually the *team mascot* as well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA. Yes, Yes he is. I don't exactly remember the events that brought it on... but it is a very funny past time

    ReplyDelete