5.30.2009

Awesome Plans

OK. I am trying to stay busy so I don't get upset about summer. Monday, though nobody else is... I am going to school... We WERE going to see a movie after school monday... and we have to reschedule...
Then TUESDAY... i have a karate class, and I could say a LOT about that... but I won't... I will simply say:
My mom has been telling me I am not involved... and I think it is because she is not evolved in my weekly activities... SHE seems to think an extra hour and a half after school daily is not enough to qualify for being INVOLVED
But, suddenly, and hour of Karate that SHE will be participating in with me... is enough to qualify for being envolved... and she thinks its in my head....
ANYWAY
Wednesday, we are having a tie-dye party... and thursday, I will make plans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment