5.25.2009

pooʍʎןןop

I am off to hang out with my gay lover today. I don't know if my camera will work in my favor, but if so... I will post pictures tonight.
My thing I need to say...
There are a group of people I have met, who have made Tennessee worth while... I can literally name them all... BRANDON!!!! Elizabeth, Andie, Casey, Carlee, Laura, MRS. RIDLEY, MR. CHARLIE, JEANNE, JUDI, Lora Beth, Matha, (yea... there is no R in her name.) Jonah, Peter, and most importantly... Myself.
I really think I met myself BECAUSE of these people. It's quite amazing. I was never this social... and suddenly, I have so many friends...
I'm off to be with part if Team Fire Crotch

4 comments:

  1. Dollywood? That's got to be a soul scarring amusement park...please tell me the park doesn't have endless Dolly songs being sung in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

    Sorry. I had to get that out of my system, just thinking about it.

    You poor thing. I know I would be climbing the walls and running for the exit after about ten minutes.

    Well...at least there's no Streisandland. That would be even worse.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete