5.22.2009

ƃuıʞuıɥʇ

OK. So, I posted a post about an emotional yesterday. Rebecca commented about me not wanting to cry in front of people... and after YEARS of not wanting to cry in front of people... I realized... I may need to have somebody in my life I can let in on everything... like... the stuff I don't even blog about. Its sort of weird in my opinion that I HAVE let Mrs. Ridley in, and I don't know what gives me that trust. WELL, I think, just maybe, I am going to suck it up and tell her my big secret. I won't post it here... but, maybe one day I will... when I come to terms with it... but for now... SOMEBODY other than Brandon and my EX should know... like... female... and who so I trust more than Mrs. Ridley...?
But yeah... She asked me if anything RECENT or CURRENT was bringing me down... and... I said yes... but was too scared to go into it... but REALLY what am I scared of?
But ever since this secret developed, I have been DYING to tell somebody, and continue to chicken out. I think I need to move on, and in order to do that, I need to get it out.
=)


Today I didn't go to 1st or 2nd period. I sort of just hung out in Mrs. Ridleys and helped her out. We chatted, but I avoided the mentioned topic above. Then I stayed after school and hung out with a few people. I am going to the mountains for a picnic tomorrow. It should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Tell someone you trust. It's not as big of a secret as you think IF you are being true to yourself. You are already living the truest life that you can so yell it out and we'll be there to catch you. Fly girl.....

    ReplyDelete