5.05.2009

♥ sexuality //

So. It's know it completely natural to experiment with sexuality in your teen years... but personally, I am growing to ONLY be attracted to guys as friends... and become more and more physically and emotionally attracted to girls.
Yes, as you have previously read, I am not "pure" and I have engaged in sexual behavior... but, as most teens do, it was for the wrong reasons. I was seeking thrill, not anything more.
Now, as I think and dream more and more, and think on it... I know I am atleast bisexual... if not gay... and I am willing to post this, because I have a trust in all my readers who know me... including those in my church, school, family, and friends. I have no problem with the thought... and can assume that most of you will not either... anyway... I am who I choose, and maybe I AM just another teen going through a phase, and maybe not. Either way, it is my life to live... back off bee-otches!

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone is to varying degrees attracted to people of the same sex. I think a lot of it depends upon who you are around. I mentioned in the other comment that I believe in reincarnation and I think this is the real cue to our gender orientation. If a guy just comes back from a life lived as a woman - it's natural he's going to have a higher attraction to men. For a woman who was just recently a man, she will also have feelings towards her same gender. I think we bounce around between genders a lot and the world sort of makes it pretty obvious sometimes.

    I find that, beyond gender, we are most attracted to people who are warm, intelligent and affectionate. Women generally excel in these categories over men, but there are exceptions.

    At this age, when one goes through a lot of hormones, emotions and relationships, nothing is set in stone. Whatever your orientation, I'm sure you will have the support of all those who care most for you.

    ReplyDelete