5.07.2009

♥ school //

I had an interesting day at school... I will try to fill you in... haha

SOOO... I woke up, and got dressed, and the WHOLE day started wrong.
I went to the bathroom to do my make-up, and spilled concealer ALL over my shirt... went back to change, stubbed my toe, and tripped on the chair in the office.

SO I headed to school to take the State Standardized Test. (BOO!) Today was science, and I stopped by Mrs. Ridleys class, where I knocked something over and spilled my purse... Then I cleaned that up, and just continued with my day
(by the way, I <3 talking to Mrs. Ridley... she is the only person I have met in Seymour who RELIGIOUSLY agrees with me, and also agrees with me on many controversial topics... She has also become somebody who I find to have a fascinating mind... in a great way... SUCH a learning experience even though i don't have her as a teacher,)

I went to first period, and met with Team Fire Crotch. They are my <3's of Seymour... I don't know what I would do without them. BUT, sure enough, the stupid announcement came on and I was headed to the test... UGH. It was SOOOOOOO easy.

Then I went to Mrs. Ridley's again, and told her how the test went. We played Scrabble, and I had fun.

Then I went to "That teachers" class again... and she was SURPRISINGLY nice to me, and didn't say anything upsetting as she had before... (Turning Point Of Day)

I headed to GUESS WHERE????? Mrs. Ridley's for lunch. I posted a blog while I was in there, and she came over and we talked and talked... as we always do... (We don't run OUT of things to talk about) haha... I almost feel bad, but, she talks just as much... sooo....

4th period some kid got in trouble for sexual harassment. Mr. Charlie was PISSED! He was so mad he didn't even yell... but, he came back, and was nice to the REST of us... and we chatted a bit, watched a movie... etc

*FUNNY POINT OF THE DAY*
Jenni: Ever since I broke up with Zach, there has been a HUGE weight lifted off me...
Mr. Charlie: That's a little too much information

No comments:

Post a Comment