5.28.2009

Silly pictures

OK. Recently, a LOT of people, here, facebook, and on myspace have asked why I have silly faces in my pictures.
I want to clarify...
It is not as a "need to fit in" on myspace. I have been trying to keep things that I find fun as a part of my life. I have recently been drawing with sidewalk chalk, beading, and doing things I did when I was little, not caring what people think, ONE thing I used to LOVE as a child, was that my mom would always take pictures... one would be a smile, and one would be a silly face... I ALWAYS looked forward to silly faces... and now, I have been posing like that as a stateement that I am having fun, and I don't care if I have silly faces in my pictures... because only my opinion matters, and I am confident no matter how I look...
=)

4 comments:

  1. I was not rying to anger you. I was simply asking a question...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you were, but you aren't the only one who has noticed... =D No worries... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize, I didn't mean to go all inquisition on you... ;-) Pictures are like clothes - we show the world what we want them to see us in.

    And don't take any of my comments as criticism - because they are NOT meant to be. I just like blabbing - as you can probably tell by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can very much tell... =P haha

    ReplyDelete