5.19.2009

ʎɐp pooƃ

I have indeed had a good day. It all started this morning when brandon picked me up and brought me to school. We went to McDonalds and got sweet tea. There was a sub in first, and in second, we put away a lot of costumes and such. Then I went to Mrs. Ridleys, and she looked at this blog. haha.
I sort of let her in on my "secret story" in my personal life... and I feel comfortable with it. It's that type of story that even the closest people don't know...
I feel very comfortable talking to her about some things... others... you just DON'T say to a teacher... haha... if she wants to know she will read it here... LOL
Then 4th period came, and I finished this project... and found ou ALL my gateway tests had a 40+ AKA advanced. =)
After school, Brandon, Kayla, and I went to Starbucks and Walmart. We always have fun together. haha. I am psyched about the week. It is starting off so great. =)
THEN I come home and I was talking to my mom about the blue whale... which I am doing a project on... and we were talking about how much whale sperm is in the ocean. SO, Mom looks at me and says "Well, I know YOU'VE had a mouth full of salt water"
-.- EEEWWW

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that's not exactly what you want your mom to talk about. ;-)

    No one talks about that aspect to blogs. How many teachers form an opinion of their students and judge them based on their blogs? How many students have permanently alienated their teachers and don't even know it? What if teachers in the teacher's lounge share blog urls of their students?

    The thought creeps me out. Imagine being hauled to the vice-principals office and see he/she has one's blog up on their monitor.

    "I read your latest entry with great interest..."

    LOL

    ReplyDelete