5.31.2009

A great Sunday

A few months ago... todays events would have made me laugh to think about...
I started the day with no alarm... at 7am... That in itself would have never happened. Then, I got dressed, as I looked forward to church... (Another far fetched thing for the old Sami.) At church... I received a text message (NEVER would have been texting in Orlando) from Mrs. Ridley (And a TEACHER nonetheless.) I ended up going to see "UP" with her, her daughter, her husband, and her son... So that would have been an EXTREMELY far fetched tale...
BUT, she payed for me... and bought me a drink and such.
Then we went to McKay, which is a used book/music store. She insisted <---- LITERALLY --- on getting me a book. I ended up with one... and helped her pick out some new CDs. We have the same taste in music. Then we headed to walmart... where we ran into a BUNCH of kids from school...
HAHA.
I would have never imagined this being a perfect day in my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment