5.06.2009

♥ influence //

OK. I have met a few influential people since I moved here.
Jeanne Lane. Like, really truly the epitome of amazing. You were there when I had my spiral toward the ground. I couldn't ask for a more amazing person! You light up the world!!!!! I feel a comfortable connection with you that gives me a sense of security and understanding.
Judi Talley. You are so amazing. It was great to find that in my little purple hoochiebobber at church, there was a sponsor who had a similar spiritual background in comparison to my family. You always have something intelligent to say, and always know what will make me feel better. You're so intuitive! I feel comfortable telling you ANYTHING, but usually, I don't have to say anything, and you figure it out!
Charlie Householder. You, Mr. Charlie, are a great teacher. You capture our attention, and really work with us on an individual level. We can trust you enough to give us advice, and you never treat us as inferiors.
Christi Ridley. OK. So, I JUST met you a couple weeks back, and it was like an insta-click. I absolutely love that you are so strong and open minded. I feel comfortable talking to you, and appreciate you more than you can believe. After being able to chat with you a few days ago, I realized just how AWESOME you are. We share many opinions, and you have a very amazing, loving heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment