5.18.2009

ǝuıɟ

Everything. It's just fine. Like... all the setbacks tend to place me in a better situation... and now I am looking at an amazing week ahead with my friends...
I gotta say... the FRIENDS I have met here are the only thing I think are WORTH staying here for... (by friends I mean ALL the great people you have read about)
These people have been a LOVING, supportive, and open group. I love how I was so welcomed into there little family... and was able to expand mine.
OK. ANOTHER THING... NOBODY sees me cry. You may not know that from all the blogs I talk about "happy tears" and "sad tears." BUT I only cry when I am alone.Occasionally my mom will see it... but LAST time I cried in front of anyone was over a month ago when I broke up with my ex... and before that, was when we moved... and BOTH of those times were FAMILY. I don't cry in public or anything.
But... Now, I am crying, as I think about my amazing friends here and in orlando... and everywhere...
I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment