5.27.2009

Missing home

I am listening to the broadway station... and "All for the Best" from Godspell came on... and it is a full cast song... and when I heard it, I couldn't help but visualize the scene we performed in front of Oak Ridge High School last year. It is so amazing how a show impacts you like that. I especially thought of Steve and the struggles behind the scenes with that particular show.
When I think of the show, I first think of the performance... then I reminice in all that went on while curtains were closed. It was the most amazing cast I can remember working with, and I was surrounded by amazing people who I adored. =)
I miss you ORHS drama... and I am sad you won't be back... =(

1 comment:

  1. Those are the breaks. Every moment is precious and yet one realizes one can't go home again. And by that, one realizes even if one goes home everything has changed and its not the way it was before we left. The friends around us, the people we care about - even the acquaintances all have their time and place in our hearts. Memories are our scrapbooks and sometimes when we consciously focus on the details, it helps dust them off. When examined closer, things usually weren't either so good or bad as we remember. All the little details help to put a memory in perspective. It's fun to reminisce - but dangerous to get caught up in memories and live in the past.

    ReplyDelete