5.11.2009

♥ life //

Life is good. I went to school today, as I usually do, with a collection of positive affirmations. I ended up sharing them with Mrs. Ridley, who I think will be a regular character in this "story of my life" from now on...
ANYWAY... Mrs. Ridley looked through, and mentioned 2, and I ended up picking out an ADDITIONAL 5, and taping them all over her room, without her knowledge at the time... and NOW, She will find them all over, for quite some time... =D I wouldn't be surprised if they carried to next school year. XD
Speaking of Mrs. Ridley... I am very happy to have her around... I invited her to my blog, as I did the rest of you readers, BUT, I don't know if she ever looked at it. (Did you?)
I think she has a lot of beauty, and she just needs to up that confidence... I mean... really... she has GORGEOUS eyes, and her hair just works, and her smile is SO pretty! Now if only she believed it!


OK. So I came home today, only to find out I must nurture a child, age 3, and hold her while she cried and I explained she would be all better soon. I didn't mind. She is a beautiful person... she really is.
We got her all fixed, and she started crying, and climbed on my lap, and sat with me, and just cried... She doesn't communicate well, and she never said why... she just cried. Finally, she got up, and gave me a hug, and walked off to play. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment