5.20.2009

ɥƃıs

"Right now in my current situation I really really like this girl but I mean who knows. Everyday I just feel as if I wasted it because said girl either doesn't talk to me or acknowledge me. I feel what no person has to feel but everyone does lonliess. She is optimistic, funny, carefree, and all together a very interesting person yet I feel as if my friend really doesn't have the same feelings that I do for her. I mean yes she probably doesn't but then I've resolved myself to be her friend maybe in fact her bff. BUT then my thoughts lead back to the inevitability of change. . . "
That was what Paco wrote on his bulletin.
He told me the girl was me... I know it was anyway...
but the thing is, he was the FIRST person I came out to. So, he knows I don't like BOYS I suppose, and he told me today how I make him sad, but he still loves me as his best friend... and I just feel so horrible... I, somewhat AM to blame for this persons emotions. USUALLY I would tell somebody not to feel bad, but I feel like a bitch.

2 comments:

  1. sami you have no need to feel that way it is not your fault if anything it is my fault so don't feel bad. Still Bloody Best Awesome Freaking Friends Forever and Ever and Forever And Ever???

    ReplyDelete
  2. People don't choose who they fall in love with. Remember that..

    ReplyDelete