5.22.2009

¿ƃoɹɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

OK. So, OBVIOUSLY Casey and I broke up quite some time ago... and a lot has happened. I have not even SEEN his mom in MONTHS. He actually has been OFF my mind... and today, on the way home from dinner, I was thinking about the fact that I wanted to talk to Melissa, Casey's MOM, and tell her what REALLY happened... and then, just like that, I came home, and sat on facebook, and the woman who DID NOT have a Facebook when I was dating her child, suddenly had one... and REQUESTED me...
We have 0 mutual friends, which means TODAY, she had to actually TYPE in my name to find me. We share NO networks, and NOTHING at all that would make me appear somewhere...
SO WEIRD
It's a SIGN... I am TOTALLY going to tell her what happened... so I can feel like I did the honest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment