5.16.2009

♥ cry //

OK. Tonight was closing night for Oklahoma, and even though I came in too late to be cast, I became very close to MANY members of the cast, which I have recently realized, will NOT be with us next year... because they are graduating... and that is when I realized, that I was EXTREMELY sad about closing night... I mean, it is ALWAYS hard to close... but now... they will all be in new states and such...
So closing night was DEFINITELY emotional. I had quite a crazy day... I would write it all out, but I am WORN out. Put it this way: I was at school for 12 hours on a Saturday today... and I need SLEEP!!!

1 comment:

  1. The end of a play, like the end of a school year is always emotional. The shared work, comradery and new friendships that formed suddenly seem to end. For drama folks, in schools everywhere, these emotions are universally consistent. If half the cast aren't in tears on closing night - there is something wrong.

    12 hours...so let me guess...testing? And later the play. Yeah, that's seriously *way* too much school for a Saturday!

    Get some sleep, and I will hope you don't dream about being at school! That would be a nightmare. ;-)

    ReplyDelete