5.30.2009

Somebody is just peachy

Or not. Mom came home from that meeting at church, and she is bitchy. She blames it on Esther and her kids... I am the only one she hasn't blamed... and as a "mutual" person in this, I think she is the only one to blame for this irritability... I love my mom, but GOSH, she can be a grumpy ass.
Still... to this day... I have never said I hate my mom... 16 years... about to be 17... and I am doing good.
(Affirmation relevant to this moment)
I am blameless for another persons anger.

--------------------
I went back and edited this just now to say... she needs to get out of the house here soon... because now she is snapping at me... and I haven't done anything worth the temper... so... she needs to eat or something.. she is trying to be patient... as am I... but really... chill

No comments:

Post a Comment