5.13.2009

♥ future //


I seldom blog about the future... I usually blog on the past, or the present... but today... I am looking at the future. I always have said I didn't want children... but recently, I have wondered WHY I didn't want kids... and I realized, I just was not wanting PREGNANCY, and anything unexpected, or the problems that may cause defects, or problems during child birth... and I don't wanna go through a pregnancy, but I don't want to go through an abortion either...
Then I realized, if I adopt children, I would be EXTREMELY happy with them... and I know I would be a good mom (in the future of course) =)
I mean, I am GOOD with children, and people in general... really would also like to help people who are NOT close to me... but I don't think psychology is it... I want to simply work with people on self esteem, and bettering their lives... I can't think of an ACTUAL job that really would be my DREAM job... but, I know what I would want to do... just not the title... or where I can get paid for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment