5.25.2009

Life is good.

Today, I went to Dollywood with the most amazing friends. We rode almost ALL the rides, and just were non stop. I got a decent tan, and then we went to sonic. I came home, and Grandma made these AMAZING portobellos seasoned JUST right. Then I just had hot fudge sundaes, and I sat down, and my memory card restored. I love life, and the people in it. I don't want to fastforward... I just want to be... and I know good is coming my way.



These are the moments I live for. This is life... it really is...
Think... what is life about?
Surrounding yourself with people who care about you...
Enjoying what god has blessed you with...
Acting without fear, or worries

If you think life is about something more serious, you are TOO wrapped up in what man has created, and not what god made LIFE for...
I honestly don't think he created us to build this 'ideal' image and advance in technology... I think he built us to add to love, and happiness... =)



2 comments:

  1. Why never just a smile on your face?! Loving life or hiding your true self?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy Mama is very observant...;-)

    However, I can't count the number of friends and people from this generation who have succumbed to the myspace/facebook style of posing. Because when one clicks a picture of oneself, one seems to feel obligated to make faces. Not just because so many others do it, but because the act of taking one's own photo seems, by itself, vain and the default defense to vanity is to make a joke of it.

    Look around and the web and you'll see what I mean - just look for an extended arm in the photo and it's almost guaranteed to be hammed up. It's an epidemic. ;-)

    ReplyDelete